Church Prayer Points April 1, 2014
- Continue to pray for baby (Sunith & Samantha’s son) EEG report to be normal
- Super Jobs for Lasya, Annie, Sangeetha(Senthil’s wife) & Alice in Pune
- Ruben & family – visa to return
- Ashmita suitcase to be found ( she is back from Switzerland)
- School Admission Adriel & Azrael (Ashley & Annie’s sons
- Meher, Sailaja – grace & strength to handle corrections
- Exams – Austin, Andrew, Jessica, Jerusha, UBS students & all our children
- Exams B.Ed Shilpa & Komal
- Full scholarship for Sai Kiran for Masters program in US and Jerusha in Australia
- Solid Food – Bible Study program @ home for the summer using DVD – to build up mature Christians @ WOG
- Last Sundays word – We would GIVE, FAST & PRAY regularly & secretly to be rewarded by our heavenly Father.
- Indian Elections – for a righteous government that will work for the welfare of the country
- Bangalore Church Plant – Guest evening coming up on Sat April 12th.
- That we as a church would grow in hospitality and friendship and open our homes to people in the church
- Kiran (Ajay’s wife) had to have emergency intestinal surgery. Pray for healing and recovery.
- Maria’s brother who is in hospital and unwell.
- For our singles to get godly marriage partners … soon.
- For couples in our church to conceive.
Sunith & Samantha’s Baby Prayer Point Update
Tube feeding is stopped and he is now completely on oral feeding. Now he’s crying for more milk
- pray for his sucking ability to be improved.
- cry to be improved
- EEG report to be normal.
- Baby to be moved onto breast feeding soon.
- All the parameters to be remained normal.
- None of the issues to re-occur.
Thank you all for praying.
Sunith & Samantha